Simply put, we do not allow spamming. Period.
More specifically, we implement several policies to discourage
spammers from using our facilities and to protect our users
against spam messages:
- We filter against known spam addresses.
- We disable spammers immediately.
- We monitor traffic patterns. If an address fits a pattern
we associate with spammers, we investigate.
- We pay attention to complaints about our addresses.
Send complaints about spam from SoftHome.net users to
- We do not relay messages. To foil spammers, we don't accept email that
is from a non-SoftHome.net address and to a non-SoftHome.net address.
- We limit the number of recipients per message. If a user needs
a higher limit, the user can ask.
We also encourage other sites to implement similar policies. If you
want to implement similar policies at your site, contact us at
we'll help you get started.